The musings and misadventures of a girl unprepared

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Sincerely, Amanda Palmer

I'm wrestling with some major writers block at the moment, so the person I've picked from my list today is someone with a rather amusing and light-hearted story to tell. I'll post this short piece today and write a little more on my thoughts tomorrow, if that's OK with you guys? 

Amanda Palmer is a singer/songwriter who preformed at Glastonbury Festival this year. Rather than writing about her singing during the performance, the Daily Mail had this incredibly mature and insightful article to provide on the event: Making a boob of herself!

So obviously Amanda was thrilled and wrote this song in response...



I don't know about you but I wouldn't mess with this pretty awesome woman. I definitely wouldn't have the balls to do what she did. YOU GO GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment