The musings and misadventures of a girl unprepared

Tuesday 3 September 2013

21 Reasons To Love Being Alive

Today is my TWENTY FIRST BIRTHDAY. Oh lordy that came round rather quickly. I don't know if I really feel all that different, but I think I prefer it to being 20. I'm not doing too much to celebrate today, just seeing some of my favourites and having a scrummy yummy curry for tea :D

Since today is a cause for celebration (for me at least, I'm not forcing you to join in) I thought I'd write something to celebrate life in general for all you lovelies who need something to brighten your day, or just add some sparkle to your already wonderful one! Please add your own at the bottom, you never can have too many :)

1. There's so much world to see



2. Chocolate



3.  Fancy dress parties





4. HUGE woolly scarves



5. That squiggly feeling you get when you kiss someone special.


(Hehehe Josh, sorry about this :P)


6. Live music



7. 'You had to be there' moments




8. The feeling of incredible achievement (/relief/exhaustion) on completing a difficult venture.


This was taken 97km in. I think this might be the closest to death I've ever been.

9. Lazy days



10. Holding hands



11. Who needs shoes?



12. Face paint



13. Dancing all night long



14. Having a family as mad as you are



15. The great outdoors



16. Simple things can be a lot of fun



17. Dreaming up seemingly impossible ventures and trying to see them through



18. Jumping into cold water on a really hot day



(Or in the case of this pic, on a really cold day. We're just hardcore.)


19. Things are still beautiful in the rain



20. Cuddles



21. Having the bestest friends in the entire world.


You see, growing up really doesn't have to be boring :)


No comments:

Post a Comment